Welcome to my Statistics Services Web site!
Norfolk, VA 23508
Criminal History Background Check:
VA STATE POLICE
Academic Recommendation Letters:
Marc I. Lebow
CONSULTING & TUTORING
2005 ~ Present (for Technical Subjects --
Hampton Roads, VA):
* Started-out tutoring/helping fellow classmates-and-students
their school subjects/assignments (schools:
VT, RU, ODU).
* Started as for-hire, and paid tutor in Strayer University
* Start offering for-hire tutoring in year 2008 to Hampton
Roads, VA clients.
* Start offering for-hire Research-related services and consulting in year 2011
clients on technical subjects (Statistics,
Engineering, Technology) and Social
Sciences subjects (Business, Psychology,
Sociology, Education, History,
International Studies, etc) via Internet in
helping/completing projects, theses,
dissertations, any research related work.
* Start offering for-hire consulting services in year 2012 to
corporate clients as a contract Business
* Overall, have tutored and consulted hundreds of paying-clients since 2007.
June, 2007 -- August, 2013,
* Full-Time Professor/Instructor in Finance at University level.
* Have taught 1500+ students in academia from 2007 to 2013.
* Well-experienced in providing guidance to Undergraduate
Graduate Students to ensure their success
in academia & research.
* Participated in various research grants, and faculty
April, 2007 -- August, 2008,
Adjunct Professor/Instructor in various business-classes
(Finance, Economics, Business, Research Methods)
May, 2013 -- present,
* Engineering consultant on Unmanned Aerial Systems
for non-military applications of Unmanned Aerial
* Advisor on business and financial related matters.
May, 2013 -- present,
* Fund-raising, financial consulting, and advisor for
Newport University (CNU) Unmanned Aircraft
* Electronics, and Systems Engineering consultant.
2001 – present, Webmaster, Durian Juntak (http://www.juntak.com):
* update/create websites, online advertisements, and maintain
* Chief online marketer, and online presence on Facebook,
Youtube, Vimeo, Skype, Google, and
* Covered 25-times in various Indonesian Mass-Medias.
2000 – 2002, Entrepreneur/Owner, Juntak Corporation:
Buy/Sell computer parts online (revenue: US$400 000/year), PC
repair/consulting/services, and TCP/IP Networking for office-use,
and home-use. Bookkeeping (accounting, Finance, and Marketing
activities) for records.
1998 – 2000, Car Dealer, Fort Totten Motor,
Wholesale/Retail Purchase/Sell cars, inspection/quality-check
to cars, Customer Service. Maintain online presence on Internet.
1995 – 1998, Freelance, Self-employed:
On-site PC Repair to home-users.
PhD/MA, in-progress – Old Dominion University (ODU)
Major: Dual-Status. MA in Economics. PhD Finance
(in-progress. Coursework-portions are done).
Classes Taken: Econometrics I/II/III; PhD Seminars in
International Finance, Corporate Finance, Portfolio Analysis,
Investments; Advanced Micro/Macroeconomics, etc.
MA, 2009 -- Old Dominion University (ODU)
Major: Master of Arts in Economics -- Econometrics
Specializing in Business and Economic Forecasting
MBA, 2004 -- Radford University (RU)
Major: Master of Business Administration in Finance
BS, 2002 -- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and
State University (Virginia Tech)
Major: Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering in Communications.
Native, and near-native Level: English,
(Malay Language), Batak (Indonesian Dialect Language)
Medium-level: Japanese, and Korean
Beginner-Level: Chinese, French, and Spanish
2009 – 2013 Martial Arts Instructor at
Hand-to-hand and Weapons Combat Instructor -- Hampton, VA
2006 – 2008 Vice Pres, ODU ISCF (International Student
Christian Fellowship) – Norfolk, VA
2005 – 2008 Class Leader (assistant instructor),
For Christ (
karate.juntak.com ) – Norfolk, VA.
2005 – 2006 President (Volunteer Instructor), Mixed
Arts of ODU – Norfolk, VA
2003 – 2005 Member, Radford University Karate Club –
1996 – 2002 Various student clubs/organizations at
Virginia Tech – Blacksburg, VA.
Martial Arts -- 14+ years of experience: Karate, Tae Kwon
Iai-Do, Aikido, Jeet Kune Do (aka: Kungfu), including
hand-to-hand and weapons combat-fighting.
Biking, Hiking, Hunting, and Fishing – Leisure, and
personal exercise (non-competitive).